Re: [OpenMap Users] Re: DayNightLayer blinking during refresh after updating to OpenMap4.6.2

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 23:17:24 -0400

Hi Joey,

You should use the classname of the projection you want, i.e.
"com.bbn.openmap.proj.Mercator". The other thing you need to do is
load the ProjectionLoader classes into the ProjectionFactory. You
can add the default projections by calling
ProjectionFactory.loadDefaultProjections().

In the OpenMap application, you can load the projections you want in
the properties file, the default openmap.properties file shows how to
add ProjectionLoaders that way.

- Don