[OpenMap Users] How to add points to a map

From: Mali Oliveira <mali_oliveiraysilva_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:24:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to use MysqlGeometryLayer to add points to
a map. I don't know what happens 'cause I can't see
the points. I don't know if there are some methods
that I have to override or change...

This is what I added to the openmap.properties
archive:

mygeo.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.mysql.MysqlGeometryLayer
mygeo.prettyName=mylayer
mygeo.dbUrl=jdbc:mysql://localhost/db_name?user=myuser&password=mypassword
mygeo.dbClass=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
mygeo.geomTable=catastro
mygeo.geomColumn=POINT_LL
mygeo.pointSymbol=C:/point.jpg

Does anyone can send me an example to add points
(Geometry data of type POINT) fetched from a MySQL5.0
database?

Thanks,

Mali.