[OpenMap Users] Network tracing using Openmap

From: Hannes van der Wal <hannesvdwal_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:05:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi, I am in a process of developing a network trace (road, railroad, powerlines etc.) to use with Openmap. I am thinking of writing my own component based on JTS for node generation

Right now I am looking for resources / tips that will aid me in my development, and I was wondering if some of you did something similar.

With regards,

Hannes