Re: [OpenMap Users] SVG Map Output with Batik (Forgot Something)

From: Cary O'Brien <cobrien_at_cornet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 12:38:38 -0400

I forgot something important: The output svg doesn't seem to have a
viewport or width
or height set, so I had to set that before I could view it with the
GLIPs editor.
I did it by editing the xml by hand (comparing to a file written by
GLIPS), but there
seem to be a lot of options in the Batik output class, so it could
probably be fixed.

-- cary