RE: [OpenMap Users] Java 5 migration

From: Webb, Todd <twebb_at_titan.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:12:19 -0700

hi Don

Can't elaborate a lot, because it was seen on someone else's system and there were other factors besides using Java 5, such as hyperthreading and a multihead display. If you are unaware of any problems under 1.5, then its likely some application-specific issues of ours. I'll report back in a couple weeks once we start the move to 1.5 if we find any reproducable problems.

Thanks!
Todd