[OpenMap Users] mouse over imageIcon

From: iliu <iliu_at_mailbox.syr.edu>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:15:35 -0400

Hi,

I was creating a new layer to display some ImageIcons by extending
OMGraphicHandlerLayer. Using DemoLayer as an example I was able to display a
group of same type imageIcons. To identify them, I used OMTextLabeler of
OMGraphicAttribute so that their label would be shown when the mouse is over
thie Icon.

As the layer gets more features, I lost the label display behavior. I used to
think that setting the mouseModeIDsForEvent to "Gestures" was the trigger for
this behavior because that it once disappeared when I commented out that
setting. But I was wrong since I keep that setting and the label is not
showing any more.

Does anyone have the same experience or know what triggers the label display
when the mouse is over the created image?

I would appreciate it very much for your help. Thanks.

Yea-Chyn