[OpenMap Users] Using DrawingTool whithout the MapHandler

From: Dirk Aagaard <dirk_aagaard_at_web.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:36:05 +0200

Hello Don, hello Group,

How can I use the DrawingTool whithout the MapHandler.

I have a GUI Application whith a MenuBar and a Toolbar. The main Panel has a JTree on the left side and a Panel on the right. Using reflection i can load different
Panels in this MainPanel. One of them is a MapBean whith some Layers. At the moment all works fine for me.

My problem now is how can I use the DrawingTool whithout the MapHandler in my own Layer witch extends OMGraphicHandlerLayer?

Regards,

Dirk