RE: [OpenMap Users] Using DrawingTool whithout the MapHandler

From: Vincent, Chuck <CVincent_at_sfa.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:13:04 -0400

I got this working, there were a few changes needed to the below code,
now I am working on pan and zoom.

Question: I have noticed that some variables are described but the
values are not covered in the API docs. For example:

type

protected int type

    The type of zooming.

What are the possible values for type?