[OpenMap Users] RPF Layer question

From: Chris Hopkins <chopkins_at_cra.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:21:14 -0400

Hi all -

I'm trying to use the RPF layer to display some data I received. I thought I
had this working at one point but now when I try to view the data I get the
following message in the status bar:

        RpfLayer requires an Equal Arc projection (CADRG/LLXY) for images or
attributes!

I have attached my openmap.properties file where I specify the following:

        openmap.Projection=cadrg

and add the layer using the provided jprf identifier (modified the path to
point to my RPF directory).

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Chris