[OpenMap Users] Identify Operation

From: LT <luitre_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:35:04 +0200

Hi,
I'm really new with OpenMap so forgive me if I say something stupid :)

I'm implementing a Gis application that have to manage several layers;
the functionality that I have now to develop is that of identifying the
single components in a layer;
in others words, I need a command by which clicking on a particular
element on the layer, its alpha-numerical informations are displayed.

That's like the "Identify" in ESRI - ArcView

Thanks,
Luigi