RE: [OpenMap Users] ESRI Layers, not showing attributes

From: Rick Lane <lane_richard_b_at_bah.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:15:06 -0400

Don,

Thanks for the reply.

I guess what I'm asking is, how does OpenMap import a "Shape File with
Attributes" from the supplied GUI, and what might be different (or done in
addition to) using the default ESRILayer constructor like I'm doing.
Clearly OpenMap doesn't *know* what colors to make the geometries (and so it
can't do it manually), it's reading them from the .dbf-- how do I go about
this?

Thanks again,
Rick