Re: [OpenMap Users] RPF Layer question

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:42:32 -0400

Hi Chris,

There was a change in the last version of OpenMap where instead of
using the keyword for a projection, you have to use the classname.
This is to allow easier integration of other projection classes into
the application. So you want to use

openmap.Projection= com.bbn.openmap.proj.CADRG

You can also just change projection types in the Navigate->Projection
menu item while the application is runing.

- Don