[OpenMap Users] Layer Palette

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmiel21_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:41:08 +0200

I created a JTree component for viewing layers - extending the
LayerPanel but i have some problems managing the data concerning the
Layer Properties Panel - the layer palette - I would like to show popup
menu with showAttributes item enabled if there is a palette for layer or
disapled if there isn't. When i call

Container a = ((Layer) node.getUserObject()).getPalette();

a is always null even if the layer has got the palette. Is there a way
to determine if the layer has got a palette??

Mchmiel