[OpenMap Users] Off subject, hope you don't mind

From: Gatrell, Mark (SELEX) (UK) <"Gatrell,>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 10:11:00 +0100

Hi all

        Not specifically an OpenMap question but a performance question.

        My machine died yesterday and so I am looking for a replacement.
        This is a PC with a P4 3.2Ghz FSB 800Mhz processor with 1Gb mem.

        My question is this :-

        What would be a good graphics card to use to help speed up the rendering etc

        My budjet is around £200.

        Any guidance on this matter would be appreciated.

        Regards

        Mark.