Re: [OpenMap Users] Is VPF / VMAP feature ".textColor" still supported?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 13:54:50 -0400

Hi Todd,

I think the code that handles text color in DrawingAttributes has
been commented out, and the documentation hasn't been updated to
reflect that.

There's a difference between the text color of text features, and
text color of attributes rendered as text (which I don't think are
available in 4.6.1). You would set the color of text features by
setting their line color. inwatera is an area feature, so you'd have
to load something like hyrdotext.

For attribute labels in 4.6.2, they are the same color as the line
color of the feature they represent. Seems like it would be a good
thing to add text colors to those at some point.

- Don