[OpenMap Users] Vessel Tracking System

From: Rose Zhou <rosezhou_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:33:57 -0400

Hi, OpenMap Gurus:

I am new to OM, we want to use OM to develop a vessel tracking system. It
should be similar to the vehicle tracking system. When the message is
received, I can extract the unique vessel ID and position coordinates
(Longitude,Latitude). My question is how to decide whether it is a new
vessel or it is already displayed on the map and only needs to be updated?

Any info or code snippet is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards

Rose Zhou