[OpenMap Users] refreshing layers?

From: <nemrac98_at_twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:00:43 -0400

Hi all!

I am working with the SimpleMap2 and RouteLayer example. I have added
to the route layer a timer that moves a OMPoint across the map. When I
display the map however the point shows up in one location and does
not move until I change the projection(zoom in or out etc.). How can I
automatically make it change the projection from the RouteLayer. I can
use fireProjectionChange() but the MapBean is in SimpleMap2. What
should I call from my Timer method to make the projection refresh with
the new location of my point?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Everyone!

Carmen