[OpenMap Users] Zoom extents

From: Cap Romano (IMBEL) <"Cap>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:42:27 -0300

Hello all,

is it possible to perform a zoom to map full extents?
I think that I need to grab the extents of all layer. First question, is is
possible? Is there a MapBean.getEnvelope or MapBean.getDataBounds method?

Also I will need to reproject the map. Why there is no setXXX methods in
Projection interface? Is there a reproject( Databounds ) method in Proj class?
I've read the NavMouseMode code because it is quite similar after I have a
bounding square, but the code is not so simple.

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thank you very much,
Romano Magacho