Re: [OpenMap Users] Donut shape?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:35:46 -0400

Hi Shahak,

I think the easiest way to do this is with a OMAreaList made up of
two OMPolys. Make sure that the outside ring coordinates are in
clockwise rotation and the inner ring is counter-clockwise. I think
you have to call OMAreaList.setConnectParts(true) for it to look right.

OMAreaLists have a bug where they don't render properly when they
wrap around the back of the earth, so you need to keep them small
relative to the size of the earth and look at them with larger scales.

  - Don