[OpenMap Users] map exactly

From: kedar myadam <kedar.myadam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:32:57 -0500

Hi,
  I have a image and i added as a layer in Openmap. The layer i created
represents 1500 kms in width and 1500kms in height. I place this at certain
latitude and longitude. My Question is How to map it exactly?? I mean the
distance covered by layer on the map should be 1500 kms, How could this be
possible.
 The program output looks something like this,
 http://people.aero.und.edu/~kmyadam/naples.jpg
  kedar.