[OpenMap Users] OMGraphic 2 ImageIcon

From: Lepkowski, Thomas M., CTR, OSD-PA&E <Thomas.Lepkowski.ctr_at_osd.mil>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:23:08 -0400

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Hello all,

We'd like to take an OMGraphic and display it in a JLabel that is used in a
GUI editing utility for a given point.

Anybody out there have experience making an ImageIcon from an OMGraphic? We
know that an OMGraphics are raster and vector graphic, but I'm seeing no
above-the-hood way to access the lower level guts of the OMGraphic - or any
straightforward way to wrought an icon from the OMGraphic.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-Tom