[OpenMap Users] Problem with layer visibility after changing projections

From: Andrew Schulak <aschulak_at_gestalt-llc.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:40:52 -0400

Guys,

My layer which is a subclass of OMGraphicHandlerLayer. If I start in one
projection (Orthographic) and have the layer turned off
(setVisible(false)) and then switch to CADRG mode I cannot turn the
layer back on (setVisible(true)) and it will not show.

However, if the layer is turned on to start with I have no problems
flipping it on and off after the projection switch.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Andrew