[OpenMap Users] calling OpenGL program from Openmap bean

From: kedar myadam <kedar.myadam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:35:33 -0500

Hi all,
I think my question may be weird but i want to know. Can i call a OpenGL
program written in C in Openmap Bean??. I mean can i include the output of
OpenGL as a layer in Openmap window???
I am attaching the image that i have done, Right now i have plotted Radar
data in OpenGL and produced images and with this images are called from
Openmap application and used as layers. But is there any possibility that i
can call the OpenGL program directly so that it can be runned as a layer???
OR Is there any means that i can plot the radar data as 3D in Openmap(by
using any plugins or something) ?

thanks,
kedar