Re: [OpenMap Users] calling OpenGL program from Openmap bean

From: kedar myadam <kedar.myadam_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:19:08 -0700

Hi Carsten,
  I want the plot to be 3D, both the links you gave are only 2D. when i
googled about JOGL i found it supports 3D too, but i dont know how
complicated it would be?? I would appreciate if you can tell me abt JOGL( i
mean, is there any support for JOGL like mailing list or forums.... Does
JOGL has problems with 3D???).
 thanks a lot,
kedar