Re: [OpenMap Users] calling OpenGL program from Openmap bean

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 17:41:38 +0200

Hi Tore

The S-52 stuff is homebrew built op top of parts from Open-EV.

To watch on it in action on your own box get a copy (time limited for
winXX only) from here http://navicon.dk/web/normal.php?pageid=114

The download is 20mb! and the S-52 rendering is software accl (slow!),
we are working on a hw accl. version. Amongst others it demos
OpenGL/jni/openmap S-52 rendering, cross platform installation of
openmap with izpack, "realtime" update of tracks including track history
and speed vector, GPS integration with support for waypoints, AIS
(NMEA) integration.

For a quick check see this screenshot http://navicon.dk/AIS/aisnavigator.png

regards
/carsten