Re: [OpenMap Users] OMScalingRaster

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:23:38 -0400

Hi John,

Yeah, the OMScalingRaster assumes three things:

1. The image is north-up
2. The image projection is equal-arc
3. The coordinates are for the corners of the image.

Is your image equal-arc, i.e. the pixel/lat-lon spacings consistent?
That would make it easier.

There was a posting last week on this list about using JAI to rotate
images, that might be something to look at/pursue, to get the warping
in JAI to do the work for you.

- Don