[OpenMap Users] DTEDLayer vs DTEDFrameCacheLayer

From: Chase Barrett <chase.barrett_at_issinc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:11:30 -0700

Hello all,

I thought I had seen a posting that compared DTEDLayer and
DTEDFrameCacheLayer, but after scanning the archives, I guess I'm just
imagining things.

In any case, what are the advantages/disadvantages of one layer over the
other, and under what circumstances would you want to use each layer?

Thanks,

Chase