Re: [OpenMap Users] Starting OpenMap

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 21:33:35 -0500

Hi John,

You need a CVS client (there are several available for free, just
Google), configured as described on the download page near where you
found the link for the beta.

Once you set up the 'cvs root', you do a 'checkout' to initially get
the code downloaded onto your machine. Then you can 'update' to
merge any changes into your files at later dates.

- Don

On Dec 14, 2005, at 5:46 PM, John Pearson wrote:

> What do I need to have in order to access CVS?
>
> JP

>>> CLASSPATH=%OPENMAP_HOME%;%OPENMAP_HOME%\classes\openmap;%