[OpenMap Users] RPF and VMAP Descrepancy

From: Klawetter, DG Darol (6274) _at_ IS <darol.klawetter_at_L-3com.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:55:56 -0600

I've noticed that when displaying RPF and VMap data, the political borders
as shown by the VMap political boundary layer do not match the borders as
shown by the RPF paper maps. Sometimes the difference is as great as 1 arc
minute. Why am I seeing this difference? The users of my map don't know
which boundaries are correct.

Thanks,

Darol