Re: [OpenMap Users] RPF and VMAP Descrepancy

From: Klawetter, DG Darol (6274) _at_ IS <darol.klawetter_at_L-3com.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:47:27 -0600

I would prefer that my RPF layer transition from JNC ONC as soon as there is
enough ONC data to fill the screen. Currently, I have to zoom in much
farther than necessary before the ONC connects. I even start noticing the
differences between JNC and VMAP level 0 before the transition to ONC
occurs. If the transition occurs sooner, then I don't believe the user will
notice the JNC/VMAP difference. The ONC and VMAP are a much closer match, as
we might expect.