Re: [OpenMap Users] Need advice - remote layer

From: OpenMap Support <openmap_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:15:16 -0500

Hi Mariusz,

Could you explain what you are trying to do again? I don't
understand what your RMI layer is doing versus what you want it to
do. The RpfFrameProvider interface should be providing all the
information you need on the server side.

Also, just so you know, everyone on openmap_at_bbn.com is also on
openmap-users_at_bbn.com, so you don't have to post to both lists.

Regards,

Don