Re: [OpenMap Users] Configure OpenMap to look like screen on OpenMap homepage

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:05:03 -0500

Hi John,

On Jan 3, 2006, at 6:57 PM, John Pearson wrote:

> Don & List...
>
> How do you configure OpenMap to look like the screen shown on the
> OpenMap
> home page. In particular, I am interested in the tree view display of
> layers.

That picture was taken with the com.bbn.openmap.gui.OMControlPanel
being used instead of the OMToolSet, LayersPanel and
OverviewMapHandler (used as Tools, they are integrated into the
OMControlPanel). The OMControlPanel was being specified in the
openmap.properties file. I think there is a commented-out version of
the openmap.components property in the default openmap.properties
file for that configuration.

> Also, I am still wondering how to configure the "sticky hand"
> panning mode.

I added 'panmm' to my openmap.components property, and added these
properties to the openmap.properties file:

panmm.class=com.bbn.openmap.event.PanMouseMode
panmm.opaqueness=.8f