[OpenMap Users] OPENMAP GUI changes

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmiel_at_isi.wat.waw.pl>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:17:50 +0100

I ve got some user interface issues with the openMap and i would like to
ask anybody who perhaps managed to overcome them:
1. can one draw any comment on the openmap MapBean while te layer is
2. can i customize the buttons on the right bottom of the screen that
show which layers are redrawn??

please let me know if someone can answer those questions.
mchmiel