Re: [OpenMap Users] ESRI shape file items

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 14:29:22 -0500

Hi Greg,

The easiest way to do this is to use the
com.bbn.openmap.plugin.esri.EsriPlugIn to view the shape data. That
plugin takes the dbf file, which contains all that information, and
makes it available via the layer's palette. You also see the
attributes of the features when you mouse over them. The JavaDocs
for the EsriPlugIn describe the properties that can be set for that
component, which you would add to the openmap.layers property.