[OpenMap Users] Log4J in OpenMap

From: AS/ETO <Geir>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:05:16 +0100

Hi all,

I have a point on the OpenMap wishlist (4.7 ?) :

A modernized revamped logging component in OpenMap

My proposal is Log4J (THE open source logging component)
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/
(which I guess most of us are using anyway in the rest of our code)

It combines extreme ease of use with extreme logging flexilibility

Comments anyone ?

Geir