Re: [OpenMap Users] Question about OMPoint data precision WRT next release of OpenMap

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:42:04 -0500

Hi Debbie,

I'm still struggling with the architecture of OMGraphics that use
doubles, I'm working on a class structure that lets you choose
between floats and doubles (space vs precision).

At the least, what 4.7 will definitely do is allow you to do define
your own OMGraphics that use doubles for precision, and use the
standard projection library components to display them in a layer.

- Don