[OpenMap Users] Adding a zoom area window

From: Chris Hopkins <chopkins_at_cra.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:43:05 -0500

Hi all -

I'm trying to create a zoom window that can be popped up to create a zoomed
view of what is going on. Sort of like picture in a picture for your TV. The
attached picture gives an idea of what I want to create. Does the overview
map allow for this? My concern is that I'm not sure if the overview map
would display the objects that are part of the layers on the base map.

Has anyone attempted this?

Thanks,

Chris