Re: [OpenMap Users] Problem with decorated OMPoly

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:43:31 -0500

Hi Piotr,

These effects are related to your previous email with the polygon,
arising as a result of how the decorations are laid out on the
shape. The decoration mechanism also needs to be updated so the
layout of the decoration occurs in the generate() method of the
OMGraphic as opposed to the render() step.

Please let me know if you are interested in funding these updates, as
that would allow us to insert them into our work schedule and provide
you an estimate on when they would be completed.

Regards,

Don