RE: [OpenMap Users] RE: Number Of Colors in RPF Layer

From: Chase Barrett <chase.barrett_at_issinc.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 13:40:42 -0700

We don't have a hard requirement, in that we have no customers specifically
asking for this particular feature.

The requirement I am working towards is to create UI controls for all the
layers we put on a map (within reason). I am really just trying to
determine if I was doing something wrong, and if I should keep the number of
colors control in my UI. If 16 and 32 colors are not available, I wouldn't
go out of your way to make them so.

Thanks for your help,
Chase