[OpenMap Users] CGM files

From: Chris Ritchey <rethnor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:56:21 -0800

I have a question about OpenMap's ability to edit graphics. I have
some CGM files that are being used as icons on the map to represent
entities locations. Unfortunately the images we have are filled with a
color we don't particularly like, or even want to be there, except on
certain entities. Is there a way to remove/edit this color from open
map after it had loaded the CGM? This would be more desired than
editing the graphics them self. Thanks, and BTW I'm new to both CGM
and OpenMap.

--
Chris Ritchey
Despite the past