Re: [OpenMap Users] Declutter Processing

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:09:14 -0500

Hi John,

The decluttering setting in OMGraphics is a holdout from the
predecessor of OpenMap, but I don't think it'll ever be implemented.
I'll probably take it out for 4.7.

The place it would make the most sense to implement is for the
TextLabelers, which will happen someday. Decluttering is a feature
of the LocationLayers, and I can imagine that functionality being
extending to the labelers.

- Don