[OpenMap Users] Re: context is not set

From: <christophe.turbout_at_info.unicaen.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:59:26 +0000

hi,

I look at the LoadPropertiesMenuItem to solve my problem.

This method use PropertyHandler class and the loadProjectionAndLayers
method.

ph.loadProjectionAndLayers(mapHandler, newProps);

this method use a layerHandler object and call :

layerHandler.init(Environment.OpenMapPrefix, props);

which call getLayers(String prefix, Properties p)

where we have :

       // You don't want to do this, it sets up a cycle...
       // addLayersToBeanContext(layers);
       // loadLayers(null);

i think this is why we don't have the BeanContext set, i don't find a method
which set the context anywhere.

Don, could you tell me if i'am right or totally wrong ?

We need to load stored maps in our application ... this feature is very
important for us.

thanks a lot .

Regards.

christophe.turbout_at_info.unicaen.fr a &eacute;crit:

> hi,
>
> i have some trouble with openmap.properties file and Load Map Properties
> menu.
>
> When I load my openmap.propeties from scratch (using openmap.bat), all is
> right.
>
> If I use Save Map Properties, I have the same file than my initial
> openmap.properties file, good !
>
> If I try to use my initial openmap.properties with Load File Properties
> Menu, I have 3 errors :
>
> 1) Palette is not hidden (and destroy) when the menu function is used.
> 2) I can't access to beanContext in my layer ... getBeanContext() return
> null.
> 3) Scale and center are not set to the value stored in openmap.properties
> file.
>
> Anybody have an idea ?
>
> regards.
>
> Christophe Turbout