Re: [OpenMap Users] Displaying CGM on the map

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:29:45 -0500

Hi Emily,

You use a CGMDisplay object to render a CGM file into a
java.awt.Graphics object. I would create a BufferedImage of the
size I need, set the CGMDisplay to that size, and then paint the
CGMDisplay into the Graphics object of the BufferedImage.

Then, you can put that BufferedImage on the map by using it on an
OMRaster object (like OMScalingIcon, OMScalingRaster, etc), and the
adding that OMRaster to a layer.