[OpenMap Users] MapRequestHandler image width and height

From: Greg Bulla <gbulla_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:47:51 -0800 (PST)

We're using OM's MapRequestHandler class in a servlet. We want to be
able to request a map image smaller than 640 by 480, but it doesn't
appear that OM will allow this even if you set the (default?) width
and height in the properties. For example, it is set to

# APPLICATION WINDOW DIMENSIONS

# Width and Height of map, in pixels
 openmap.Width=480
 openmap.Height=360

but always returns an image of 640x480 if you don't specify the size.
It returns a larger image if you request that, like 800x600, but
ignores smaller requests.

Am I doing something wrong here? Any workarounds?

Greg