Re: [OpenMap Users] MapRequestHandler image width and height

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:49:01 -0500

Hi Greg,

I just tried out the SimpleHttpImageServer, and the openmap.Width and
openmap.Height settings in the properties file were the default
settings for images.

I was also able to make requests for smaller images than the default
settings. I'm confused as to why your images would be limited to the
default sizes, I can't see in the code where such a limit would be
enforced.

- Don