Re: [OpenMap Users] Changing background color

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:53:51 -0500

Hi Denny,

It looks like a bug in the ImageServerUtils.getBackground(...)
method, where white is used if the defaults are not set.

One workaround (until you see a fix) would be to add the property
("BGCOLOR", "RRGGBB"), with RRGGBB being the hex string
representation of the background color set in the MapRequestHandler,
before the utils are asked to decode the color. I'd only add this
property if it's not already in the Properties object.

- Don