[OpenMap Users] Labelling

From: Dave Brown <dave_at_dbws.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:54:08 -0000

Can anyone explain to me the method I would use to render Labels on a street
shapefile I have.

There is a specific column in the DBF which I wish to use as the label.

Also, 'while I'm here.. ' Re' Routing.. How can openmap take into
consideration the direction of a particular road, whether its oneway or not
when route calculating ? The direction indicator in my case also comes
from the accompanying DBF for the shapefile.

Thanks alll in advance.

Dave.