[OpenMap Users] Question - zoomMouseMode

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmielewski_at_wat.edu.pl>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 14:54:05 +0100

Recently i was writing about desinging in my opinion very useful mouse
mode doeas anybody have some experience on how can one achive this??

I rewrite the message:
1. Mouse Mode that shows an outline of a rectangle based on the current
map scale and the scale which will be shown after clicking the left
button. - the rectangular shape shows exactly which part of map will be
shwn after zooming (the zoom ratio should be adjusted by the parameter
while initailizing the mode
2. Second type of Zoom Mouse Mode which works ifyou clisk left button
and move mouse up or down (+ or -) but it shows current image zoomed in
or out while moving mouse and after that it redraws the maps.

Any hints ??
Perhaps someone did something like this

I have designed a zoom panel based on the slider - if someone needs such
component let me know.

Mariusz Chmielewski