[OpenMap Users] LabeledOMPoly - how to edit the label text from the GUI?

From: Carsten Ø. Madsen <com_at_navicon.dk>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:38:41 +0100

Hi

I have succeeded in creating a LabeledOMPoly and setting the label
programtically. Is it not possible to edit the label text from the GUI?
I can drag/resize the poly but there is no way I can get a handle on the
OMText, i.e, the label. I can create and edit OMText objects when they
are created by the OMTextLoader.

Any hints?

regards
/carsten