[OpenMap Users] getImageFromMapBean

From: <David.Marklund_at_Sjofartsverket.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 7:21:07 +0100

I have problems with the ShapeLayers in my application. They seem to loose all kind of event handling (zoom, pan...) after creating a image with the code below. The shape layers freezes at their last position before the call to the image creating code.

I have several other self-implemented layers also, but they work fine after the image is created. I use a BufferedMapBean and a LayerHandler to add my layers.

Any idea of what is happening with the events in the Shape Layers ?

// David

SunJPEGFormatter formatter = new SunJPEGFormatter();
formatter.setImageQuality(1.0f);
.
.
.

imageBytes = formatter.getImageFromMapBean(myMapBean); // if I comment out this row, the app works fine...